Typus helps qualified and open minded people who are like to learn and “worklive” in Germany. We think that an intercultural recruiting should include significantly more content than a classic recruiting. We take the time to understand the candidates understanding and expectations.
We cannot assume that applicants already speak German on any level. However, we expect that they want to learn the language. We expect an honest commitment to this intention during the interviews. This is our non-negotiable requirement for the candidates. Only this way there is a real chance for integration into the labor market and migrate to new home.
- Recruitment in Germany and abroad
- Preselection of suitable candidates
- Consulting and support for candidates to be prepared for expectations in new cultural environment
- Review of legal requirements
- Search of suitable accommodation
- Selection of suitable language courses
- Feedback talks with employees and official meetings with the new partners together in the first weeks after start of work
- Support with organizational measures after starting work
- Support in dealing with authorities
- Network support for people from the same countries for exchange and help in their new home